Beverage Server (Oceano,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Beverage Server provides exceptional guest service by offering
beverages, taking beverage orders, processing payment transactions,
and delivering drinks to guests in a timely manner. Interacts with
guests, anticipates guests' needs, and responds to general guest
Starting Pay: Hourly + Tips
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification preferred.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Previous beverage serving experience, including alcohol is
- Knowledge of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink offerings and how to
- Must be able to stand and walk while carrying beverage
- Ability to organize multiple orders, and recall order details,
guest location and guest payment.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to process payments via a point-of-sale system.
- Basic English reading and writing skills; proficient English
- Must be able to read labels, ingredients, and instructions, and
write basic lists, notes and directions; able to converse
effectively with co-workers and guests.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making, and time management
- Able to maintain composure at times of high volume.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules and hours, including
evenings, weekends, special events, and holidays.
- Must follow safety guidelines and grooming standards.
- Must maintain uniforms, using proper washing and ironing
techniques, if applicable.
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of
- Must be certified or be able to obtain certification in an
approved alcoholic awareness program within 90 days of
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: ayudante de camarero de bar, barista,
beverage service, drink, drink service, license, liquor,
mixologist, pub bartender, sommelier
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Beverage Server (Oceano,CA), Hospitality & Tourism , Oceano, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!