Clinical Nurse Specialist-PEDS/PICU
Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: January 10, 2019
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest health care systems, is a 23-state network of nearly 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and more than 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2013, Dignity Health provided nearly $2.3 billion in charitable care and services. For more information, please visit our website at . You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook .
Marian Regional Medical Center, located in Santa Maria, CA, is nationally ranked among the top 10% in the nation for safety core measures in Cardiac Services and has the only comprehensive Cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. In April 2012, Marian opened its doors to a brand new state-of-the-art facility which houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian's new hospital includes 191 beds, expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit, NICU and women's services.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist for the PEDS and PICU Department will have accountability for planning, staff development, orientation, patient/family education, quality management and research, consultation, communication, professional relationships, and professional development as appropriate.
- Three to five years in Pediatrics and PEDS ICU Advanced Practice Skills in Pediatrics and PEDS ICU.
- National Certification in Pediatric or Pediatric Intensive Care Working knowledge of several software systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret hospital policies and procedures, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must have ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Instructor Certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (CT PALSINS)
- Current California license as a registered nurse.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , Clinical Nurse Specialist-PEDS/PICU, Healthcare , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!