Travel Registered Nurse First Assist RNFA
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Registered Nurse First Assistant, or RNFA, works alongside the
surgeon in the operating room providing direct patient care. Nurses
need extensive surgical experience and additional training to
qualify as first assistants, and many nurses get certification in
perioperative nursing or obtain credentials as advanced practice
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Santa Maria , Travel Registered Nurse First Assist RNFA, Healthcare , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!