Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in Santa
Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in
the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by
Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures
in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment
and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's
beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to
support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver
compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical
Center is a part of Dignity Health's Southwest Division and is a
member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health
care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top
quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Marian's offers Santa
Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies, an
expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit,
neonatal intensive care unit, and an array of women's services. -
Learn more at
In keeping with Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, the
Operating Room Clinical Nurse is an experienced practitioner who
demonstrates in-depth knowledge of nursing and patient care, and
has the ability to practice independently at MMC and applicable
entities. The OR Clinical Nurse also serves as a resource person as
well as a preceptor. Under minimal supervision, the OR Clinical
Nurse identifies and implements nursing interventions for patients
and evaluates the results of these interventions for a given
patient population. Supports and promotes the provision of quality
patient care. -This position is represented by -CNA -and is covered
by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- Current licensed by the State of California as a Registered
Nurse (RG RN)
- Current AHA CPR Certification (CT CPRBLS)Preferred
- Current AHA ACLS Certification
- Current CNORSpecial Skills:
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care
tasks, duties, etc. to other people.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in unit
leadership teams, task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , RN Surgery, Healthcare , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!