Home Health Field RN
Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Dignity Health Home Health
promotes the mission and values of Dignity Health, a vibrant,
national health care system known for service, chosen for clinical
excellence, standing in partnership with patients, employees and
physicians. We seek to improve the health of all communities
served. With three locations along the beautiful Central Coast of
California, we provide quality care to patients in the home setting
San Luis Obispo County to Northern Santa Barbara County
. We have offices in
Atascadero, Santa Maria and Lompoc
, meeting care needs of the diverse communities. Dignity Health
Home Health is a Medicare Certified, State licensed agency that
earned deemed-status accreditation by The Joint Commission. Our
community based palliative care program was recently certified by
the Joint Commission. We proudly serve patients in various stages
of life on their health journey. #RN-DH
Position Summary:The Home Health Skilled Nurse will work together
with a multi-disciplinary team to provide care, identify care
needs, goals and outcomes, and increase independence for our
patients and their families. Home Skilled Nurses specialize in
providing care in a home setting for patients with a variety of
care needs and acuities by examining and evaluating the patient to
develop and execute a plan of care in collaboration with the
physician. Home health Skilled Nurses will have the ability to work
autonomously, and participate in care coordination with the
treatment team, physicians, and referral sources. The Skilled Nurse
will work with patients, their families and the care team to
achieve recovery and to re-engage the patient with their
- At least one year of acute hospital experience Home health
- Demonstrates ability to work within a case-managed model of
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in agency task
forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective, active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all agency departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions and
conflict management problem-solving skills.
- Certifications:Current CPR certification; current California
driver?s license with proof of liability insurance for
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, domiciliary,
hospice, intensive, intensive care, surgery, transitional
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , Home Health Field RN, Healthcare , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!