Associate Medical Director
Company: Provider Healthcare
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Type Full Time Schedule - Days; One Day in Clinic per week
Pay $280,000 Plus Incentives Patients Per Day 12-14 on Clinical Day
EMR System - Athena Work Location All Ages Job ID 51073 Job
Description A Santa Maria, California based client is seeking an
excellent Primary Care Physician to serve as the Associate Medical
Director. The workload will include four days per week with
administration and Medical Director duties, with one day of patient
care. An ideal candidate is experienced in providing outpatient
primary care in a community health center and has leadership
experience. Required Qualifications
- Graduated from an accredited medical school with a MD or DO
- Current CA state medical license
- Completed an accredited residency program
- Current DEA certificate
- 2+ years of experience in a lead administrative role
- Board certified in primary care
- Current CPR certification Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of care and clinical outcomes.
- Provides medical guidance and supervision of medical services
- Provides leadership and medical expertise in the development of
medical policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provides oversight of the Quality Assurance Performance
- Reviews all quality of care issues and oversees the development
and implementation of quality of care corrective action plans.
- Demonstrates necessary skills and knowledge as outlined in
position-specific competency requirements.
- Assures proper supervision and mentoring of nurse practitioners
and physician assistants and new MDs/DOs.
- Provides comprehensive, ongoing and patient oriented primary
- Supervision of NP/PA and MD/DO staff, acts as a preceptor to
clinicians in training as required.
- Other duties and/or special projects/assignments as required.
About Provider Healthcare Provider Healthcare is a prominent
healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and
skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment
opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters
and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and
locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such
as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government
facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and
all applicants will be equally considered for hire.
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Santa Maria , Associate Medical Director, Executive , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!