Director of Nursing Atascadero
Company: Links Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Links Staffing - Links Staffing is a staffing agency providing
temporary solutions to employer's needs. We are looking for
Individuals who are willing to help us fill those roles and have a
passion for health care & helping others.
Responsible for the administration and management of Nursing
Services to residents in accordance with orders of the physicians
and total needs of the residents. Responsible for 24-hour
supervision of Nursing Services and directs the Nursing Department
to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current
Federal, State and The Company standards, guidelines and
regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the
responsibility for center operations. The position conducts the
nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of
Registered Nurse licensure.
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for coordinating plans for the
total care of each resident which comply with physician's orders,
governmental regulations and facility resident care
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At
least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Keywords: Links Staffing, Santa Maria , Director of Nursing Atascadero, Executive , Atascadero, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!