Company: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Passionate people create exceptional thingsDid you know that the
solutions we develop are a key part of most industries?
Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production,
infrastructure and many more.We -re everywhere! Working with us
means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking,
sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment,
you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.Here, your
ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in
being part of our team?Join us on our journey for a better
tomorrow.Project ManagerYou are a detailed oriented individual who
is looking for a role where every day is different. You will manage
projects and customer relationships at our on-site manufacturing
facility to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality projects for
domestic and international customers. You will track and report
schedule/budget information and elevate instances where a project
is in jeopardy of not obtaining company profit expectations. You
will conduct Pre-Post analysis of the project and feedback lessons
learned to appropriate departments.
What you will own:
- Project Schedule
- Customer Communication (Domestic and International)
- Commercial negotiations
- Project Shipment/Delivery
- Risk Assessment
- Management Communication
- Project Shipment/Delivery
What you will learn (if you don't know already):
- You will handle all aspects of the project (technical,
commercial, quality, testing, shipment) from the point of sale
through contractual shipment and commissioning.
- You will be the primary point of communication and negotiation
with our customers (both Domestic and International)
- You will create special documentation (technical and
commercial) required by the customer.
- You will work with every department in the company to resolve
project related issues expediently.
- You will maintain responsibility for the project schedule and
monitor and update the project status.
- You will define all documentation requirements and communicate
this to the responsible departments. You will work with these
departments to define the schedule for this documentation.
- You will work to estimate and quote contractual scope of supply
changes. You will negotiate these changes with the customer and
ensure all changes are properly documented.
- You will bring deviations in cost and/or schedule to the
attention of the Projects Department Manager.
- You will issue monthly estimate to complete reports to show
- You will review critical issues in the weekly project status
meeting and monthly Pre/Post meeting
- You will meet with and escort customers visiting ACMTC.
- You will coordinate all aspects of required equipment packaging
- You will attend customer meetings as necessary and/or as
required by the sales contract. These meeting may be held in
domestic or international locations.
- You will complete post job cost analysis.
How Success is measured:
- On Time Shipments
- Project budget performance
- Successful customer negotiations
- Risk and Quality Cost avoidance
What you already know:
- BS/BA degree in engineering or business preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience, project
management experience preferred
- Experience with technical specifications and/or a technical
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred
- Excellence in interpersonal skills including written and verbal
communication, self-starter, positive make-happen attitude, handles
multiple tasks, team player
- Occasional travel, domestic and international
About the Team:This role reports to the Projects Department
Manager, and you will lead the efforts of multiple engineers,
sourcing, and production to bring to fruition a final product that
meets the customer's needs on time and under budget. Atlas Copco
Mafi-Trench Company LLC is located on the beautiful Central Coast
of California. We manufacture a wide range of Turbo Expanders and
equipment that support sustainable resources. Locally our facility
is in the process of becoming a California Certified Green
Business. Our Think GREEN Initiative has reduced our landfill
impact significantly by implementing ambitious recycling programs
and reduced our carbon footprint. That is how we make a difference
to our clients, people, and planet. Attracting talented people who
are lifelong learners and natural problem solvers are the heart of
Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company!
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we
embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture
where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and
Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC, Santa Maria , Project Manager, Executive , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!