Program Director/Clinical Base Manager - Santa Maria, CA
Company: REACH Air Medical Services
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Contact us for more information at: REACH Human Resources 2360
Becker Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Email: REACHCareers@gmr.net REACH
is an equal opportunity employer. *All REACH safety-sensitive
employees are required to pass an FAA/DOT mandated pre-employment
drug screen test and will be subject to periodic, random, post
accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow-up
alcohol and drug testing. The REACH Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse
Prevention Program is approved by the FAA and administered in
accordance with 49 CFR Part 121 and 49 CFR Part 40. Covered
employees will be tested for five prohibited drugs (marijuana,
cocaine, opiates, PCP, amphetamines) and alcohol. For more
information, view our Substance Abuse Policy . Program
Director/Clinical Base Manager - Santa Maria, CA Requisition ID
2021-19891 Location US-CA-Santa Maria Employment Type Regular
Full-Time Job Description The REACH Air Medical Services Clinical
Base Manager/Program Manager is a dual functioning position,
designed to provide streamlined and efficient Clinical and Service
Delivery oversight in regions with specific geographic constraints
or specialized customer markets. This cross-functional role
provides leadership, support and resources to Clinical Personnel,
as well as direct Service Delivery oversight for all its assigned
bases within REACH Medical Holdings. This position creates a
positive, productive environment, removing barriers to efficient
service delivery and customer centric support. Additionally this
role promotes, evaluates, manages and grows Clinical staff
expertise for superior patient treatment, ensuring that all
professional duties and actions align with doing what is right for
the patient at all times. Under the general guidance and direction
of Regional Director of Service Delivery and Regional Director of
Clinical Operations, the Clinical Base Manager/Program Director
will be responsible for the holistic management of Service
Delivery, Clinical Operations and staff Management within their
particular region. Through Clinical leadership and team support and
this position ensures the availability of necessary clinical
resources so our Med Crews can focus on customer oriented,
high-quality patient care. This role also synchronizes service
delivery activities to ensure consistently high levels of customer
and crew engagement and continuous systems and service delivery
improvements.-- Areas of oversight include:
- Leadership and Management
- Quality Management/Continuous Quality Improvement
- Customer Service
- Fiscal Management/Marketing
- Other Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory
experience in clinical environment.
- Ability to design, execute and measure an effective business
and marketing plan. Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills including MSWord, Excel and
- Previous experience as a registered professional nurse,
paramedic or respiratory care practitioner.
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal, and customer service
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and
- Remains cognizant of local EMS county protocols and
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of and communicate the importance
- Ability to empower, organize and motivate a team.
- Remain aware and understand the political environment both
internally and externally.
- Ability to work within a strong team environment.
- Valid driver's license Additional Qualifications Value Based
- Anticipates and strives to understand the unique needs of each
crewmember, patient and/or external customer.
- Tailors each interaction to the specific needs of the person
- Responds quickly, safely and efficiently to problems that arise
while providing service and/or leadership. Communication:
- Demonstrates consistent, clear and courteous
- Is receptive, responsive and realistic.
- Among teammates is supportive, open and vulnerable.
- Provides timely, constructive feedback that contributes to
others' development (each member must demonstrate a commitment to
help each other succeed). Accountability:
- Takes responsibility for individual and team actions, decisions
- Measures progress against agreed upon plans and stated
- Promotes to team success.
- Performs work with high quality and excellence.
- Dependable and delivers on established timelines.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity when seeking new
ways to improve performance, processes and services
- Seeks out and utilizes best practices Working Conditions and
Physical Environment Physical Requirements:
- Involves moderate amount of sitting, speaking and listening;
frequently using hands to key to input data and information.
- Requires close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds floor to bench height. Work
Schedule: This position is an exempt, salary position and hours and
shifts may vary based on operational need. EEO Statement Global
Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled PLEASE NOTE:
COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for
consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies.
However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you
will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of
either vaccinated or not vaccinated.-- Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later.
Keywords: REACH Air Medical Services, Santa Maria , Program Director/Clinical Base Manager - Santa Maria, CA, Executive , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!