Table Games Shift Manager (Guadalupe,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Table Games Shift Manager is responsible for the direct
supervision of the table games operation and all departmental
personnel assigned to a designated shift.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Five years of experience in table game operations.
- Three years of experience in a supervisory or management
- Advanced knowledge of table game operations, including game
types and general administration.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules, policies and
- Competent in building relationships with guests and Team
Members, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Ability to diffuse high-tensions situations comfortably.
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively supervise and
lead a team.
- Proficient in computers, including Microsoft Office
applications, e-mail, and internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
Please note that interview travel and relocation expenses will not
be reimbursed for this position.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring
preference applies. Associated topics: casino manager, casino shift
manager, gambling supervisor, gaming service, gaming service
supervisor, gaming table supervisor, manager casino, pit boss,
shift supervisor, slot
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Table Games Shift Manager (Guadalupe,CA), Executive , Guadalupe, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!