Human Resources Manager-Clinic (Nipomo,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Human Resources Manager manages the human resources function
for the clinic. Oversees administration of human resources policies
and programs, which include recruitment and onboarding,
organizational health and safety, employee relations, annual
training, and compensation and benefits planning. Ensures
compliance with federal regulations and applicable state and local
regulations, including, but not limited to FMLA and FLSA. Assists
management in the application of HR programs to departmental
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the
job typically acquired through five or more years of increasingly
responsibility in human resources, ideally in the health care
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
including compensation/benefit practices, employee relations,
performance management, all types of leaves of absence, and federal
and state employment laws.
- Impeccable judgment as it applies to maintaining employee
privacy and other confidential company information.
- Ability to interface with leadership/management on a daily
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
information and ideas clearly and accurately, both verbally and in
- Strong work ethic and highly dependable.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle complex issues, exercise sound judgement, and
engage in high-impact decision-making in various HR areas.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
and HR Management Systems.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, work under
pressure, handle changing priorities, and handle stressful
- Highly organized with excellent time management and planning
- Experience and sensitivity in working with culturally diverse
communities, including the ability to relate to and understand the
special and specific needs of Native Americans.
- Ability to operate a vehicle for offsite support.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque, and Hadsten House Hotel.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource
officer, guide, guidance, head, lead, leader, senior associate,
senior director, vice president
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Human Resources Manager-Clinic (Nipomo,CA), Executive , Nipomo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!