Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Responsible for partnering with Chumash Casino Resort (CCR)
department management ( clients ) at assigned location(s) to
develop and execute CCR marketing plans. Assists with designing
integrated marketing programs based on client objectives and
corporate strategies. Acts as the liaison between CCR Marketing and
clients to provide effective solutions for client marketing needs
while supporting the overall CCR brand. Partners with multiple
and/or larger departments.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising,
Public Relations, Marketing or related field required.
- Ten years' account management experience.
- Proficient in computer systems including Microsoft Office and
database applications, email and Internet.
- Must have well rounded analysis and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures,
and administration is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience,
tact, and respect.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Ability to make presentations both written and oral.
- Must be able to meet with various outside agencies and vendors
on a professional level.
- Supervisory experience. Must be able to effectively lead and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Senior Marketing Manager, Executive , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!