Lead Casino Cash Specialist
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Under the direction of the Senior Casino Cash Manager, the Lead
Casino Cash Specialist is responsible for the collection,
processing, and recording of currency from all gaming operations
and cash dispenser machines. Ensures all cash dispenser machines
and currency counting machines are operating properly. Ensures
adequate coverage of job functions for the 24/7 operations is
available and remedies any scheduling gaps.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Experience working in a related field and /or a hospitality or
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills and abilities.
- Basic proficiency in 10-key and other office equipment.
- Able to effectively count and control large volumes of
- Basic mechanical ability.
- Basic computer proficiency utilizing Microsoft applications,
e-mail and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write legibly in English language.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Ability to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a gaming license from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: cnn, english, entertainer, intern,
japanese, leader, maritime, museum, specialist, tour partner
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Lead Casino Cash Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!